NIOS 12th Solved Assignments : Hindi Medium

NIOS से 10th & 12th कर रहे students के लिए Assignment submit करना अनिवार्य है.  हम आपको यहाँ Solved Assignment File PDF Format  में दे रहे है. आप अपने अनुसार विषय  और माध्यम  चुने  और  इसे आप download कर ले . Download करने के बाद  फाइलें  तैयार  करें , और  अपने स्टडी सेंटर  पर जमा करायें |

अधिक जानकारी  के लिये संपर्क करें

NIOS Solved Assignments 2018-2019 : 12th Class Hindi Medium

For Any Enquirers Call : +91 95824 89391 : For English Medium – Click Here

You can also Pay Via  : 9582489391

 

 

Subject Name

     (Code)

Price

Download PDF

Hindi

(301)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

English

(302)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Mathematics

(311)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Physics

(312)

(Engilsh Medium

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Chemistry

(313)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Biology

(314)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

History

(315)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Geography

(316)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Political Science

(317)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Economics

(318)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Business Studies

(319)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Accountancy

(320)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Home Science

(321)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Psychology

(328)

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Computer Science

(330)

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Sociology

(331)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Painting

(332)

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Mass Communications

(335)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Data Entry Operations

(336)

(English Medium)

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Environmental Science

(333)

 

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Introduction To Law

(338)

Rs.150

BUY NOW

Library & Information Science

(339)

Rs.150

BUY NOW

MOST IMPORTANT

Tutor Marked Assignment-  20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners, who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.

Submission of Assignments Last Date 2019 for April/October Examination 

April/May Examination –                                   31st January

October/November Examination    –                31st July

 

Regards 

Mr. Santosh kumar

Contacts Us– 7992278944 or join WhatsApp