Nios Assignment FULL Details-tutor mark Assignment (Current Years)www.growtheducationpoints.com
Nios Assignment FULL Details. About Tutor Mark Assignments (TMA) or Nios Assignment
Nios Assignment FULL Details. In order to check the progress during the course of study, the learner should take up Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs) seriously. The assignments would be a part of continuous internal assessment and also serve as an academic tool to prompt the learner to take part in the Personnel Contact Programmes (PCPs) and develop rapport between the learner and the tutors at the Study Centres. There is only one Assignment in each subject. The learner should submit the assignments response sheets on time. For more details, please see Chapter 5 and also the guidelines hosted on NIOS website.
NIOS has developed several means and strategies to help learner to learn well and be successful.Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) is one such Tool which plays a very important role in the learning process under the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) System. TMAs help learners to know his/her progress and attainment level and develop regular study habits. It also helps in designing diagnostic and remedial teaching strategies during Personal Contact Programmes (PCPs). The learner's Internal Assessment is done through one Tutor Marked Assignment in each subject. The Assignments are supplied in a booklet form. The Subject Tutors at AIs correct the Assignments of learners and provide their feedback and suggestions for improvement. The Assignments are uploaded on NIOS website from where learners can download them.
Internal Assessment (IA) in Secondary/Sr. Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continuous and comprehensive evaluation. These marks will be shown in the mark-sheet along with the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject. TMA is applicable for admission through Stream-Ionly. Assignments should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject. Assignments will not accepted after passing the subject.
20% weightage of theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is declared on the basis of Public Examination.
Schedule of Submission of Assignments for appearing in Public Examination to be held in April/May
April/May Examination 31st January
October/November Examination 31st July
Public Examination Submission of Assignments Feedback by the Teacher/
by the Learners to AI Facilitator to the Learners (Study Centre)
In case the last date so specified happens to be a Public holiday/Saturday /Sunday, the next working day will automatically be treated as the last date for the purpose.
Note: In case a learner could not submit Tutor Marked Assignment on time at the Study Centre he/she may submit the Assignments alongwith late fee of Rs. 1500/- per subject after due date and after declaration of result till 15th July for April examination and till 15th January for October-November examination at concerned Regional Centre as per Appendix-B.
Table-11: List of Subjects for Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
|Secondary (10th class)
S. No. Subject Code Subject
Do not pay any additional amount for submitting Assignment Response Sheet at Study Centre.
|TMA is not applicable to learners seeking registration under the Streams II, III & IV.|
Nios solved Assignment for class 10th &12th, class 2019-20 all courses
We provide online nios solved Assignment (Tutor marked Assignment) 2019-20 and 2020-2021 for April/October Exam. We have All subjects Solved TMA for 10th & 12th class and Ignou University (B.A, B.com, M.A, M.co & more subject) . If any problem regarding Assignment call me – 7992278944, 9582489391 or join whatsapp,
Download Online NIOS Solved Assignment (TMA) with Project Work (Included Question 6) E-Copy. Latest Assignment for April exam 2019, Assignment File download link will appear after payment instantly, also a download link will be delivered to your entered mail- id during payment process with purchase invoice.(Please typed email-id correctly).
Visit my website – Click Here
GROWTH EDUCATION POINTS
Helpline No -7992278944(24*7 helpline)
Working Location :-
New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Uttarakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH||