Nios Science and Technology (212) Tutor Marked Assignment 2021-22www.growtheducationpoints.com
Nios Science And Technology (212) Tutor Marked Assignment 2021-22
Read question for Nios Science and Technology (212) | Download Answer
1. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40-60
(A) Mention the factors responsible for variation in forces of attraction between any two celestial objects in the universe. (B)Explain thermal expansion process with the help of diagram and two suitable examples from daily life.
2. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
(b) Write the formula of the compounds. (See Lesson-3) (i) Ca2+ PO43– (ii) NH4+ CO32– (iii) Al3+ SO32– (iv) C4+ Cl
3. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
(a) There are some unspecialized cells in our body which have capacity to undergo mitosis and can redivide to produce number of identical cells. Name these types of cells and from where are these cells obtained in an embryo and adults.
(i) If the cerebellum is not functioning properly, which activities of our body would get affected?
(ii) Which part of the brain controls all involuntary actions?
4. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
(a) You select any one device for sound communication other than independent, oral or printed communication and explain its working with the help of diagram.
Explain the following:
- Ionic compounds conduct electricity in molten state but covalent compounds
cannot conduct electricity in molten state.
- The melting point of naphthalene is 353.4K the melting point of sodium chloride is 1074K.
2. Explain Redox Reaction with example.
5. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
A group of tall, elongated cells having cilia at their free ends, are found in the inner lining of the stomach and intestine. Name these tissues these and also mention their functions in the body?
A person is suffering from muscular pain, internal bleeding, impaired digestion and severe colic pain. Answer the following–
- Name the disease this person is suffering from and its causative organism.
- What was the possible mode of transmission of this disease?
- How can it be prevented?
- What type of drugs can be suggested by a doctor for its treatment?
6.Prepare any one project out of the given below.
(a) Write a note on distribution of electric energy for household purposes. Make a household circuit that shows current coming from a pole to your room and explain role of earth wire, socket, switch and fuse as well. You can take help of various books/magazine/Internet as well as your Science & Technology despatch-1.
(b) Visit nearby school or college laboratory and collect information about some of the chemicals that are used in the laboratory. Answer the following–
How will you differentiate between organic and inorganic chemicals?
Name the functional group present in ethanol.
Name the allotropic forms of carbon.
How will you differentiate between alcohols and carboxylic acids?
How will you differentiate between saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons
CO2 is an organic or inorganic compound?
Growth Education Points
Mr. Santosh Kumar
Ph :- 9582489391, 9716138286 (Join WhatsAap)
Email id- email@example.com
Thanks for choosing G.E.P solved Assignment .We are a group of professional willing to help professional students, We are also provided NIOS Admission & Assignment support, Ignou Assignment, NIOS Practical file, Nios reference book & Full books Guide.