Online Nios Admission Open|For 10th and 12th Class|Growth Education Pointsgrowth education points
Online Nios Admission Open|For 10th and 12th Class|Growth Education Points
NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). NIOS offers students flexibility in terms of their educational pursuits –if someone has dropped off regular studies for some reasons, they can continue their education via Open Schooling. Students from any background and any region of the country can continue their education with this board. Open schooling allows one to take direct examinations in Class X provided one has a basic elementary education or class XII provided they have passed a Class X examination or the equivalent of the same. NIOS provides learning material for students aimed to help them self-study. Interested candidates seeking to take admission in Class 10th or Class 12th can fill up the form online on or before the last date for enrollment. In this article, read in detail about NIOS online admission 2020-21.
Contact us for admission-9582489391,7992278944
- Secondary: The minimum age to take admission in the Secondary Course is 14 years as on 31st July 2019 (born on or before 31.07.2005)
- A learner giving a self-certificate “I have studied enough to be able to pursue secondary course” is also eligible for admission to the Secondary Course.
- A learner who had studied at the secondary level can also seek admission in NIOS either to complete his course or to improve his performance.
- Sr. Secondary: The minimum age to take admission in the Senior Secondary Course is 15 years. As on 31st July, 2019 (born on or before 31.07.2004)
- In order to take admission in the Senior Secondary course, the learner must have passed the Secondary course from a recognised Board.
Supporting Documents required for admission
The learner has to be ready with the Scanned copy/soft copy (jpg, jpeg files) of the given below documents which will be required to be uploaded while registering for the Admission to Secondary and Senior Secondary courses
- Recent Passport size color Photograph
- Signature (preferably in Black Ink)
- Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card or etc.)
- Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card with date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yyyy format, Birth Certificate etc.)
- A valid proof of Residence (like Aadhaar Card with complete address printed on it, valid Passport etc.).
- Address proof i.e. Aadhaar Card/Water Bill/Electricity Bill/Voter ID/Ration Card/Indian Passport/Statement of Operational Bank Account/Appointment Letter from the Employer on Printed Letter Head, if living in rented accommodation – copy of any proof of permanent address along with present Rented Agreement
- Class 8th marksheet (in case of secondary course) or class 10th marksheet (in case of senior secondary course)
- Social category/Caste certificate (in case the learner belongs to SC/ST/OBC social category).o Ex-serviceman certificate (in case he/she is an Ex-serviceman)
- Disability certificate (in case he/she is having any kind of disability)
- Fail Mark sheet of previous Board, failing which Transfer of Credit (TOC) marks will not be updated in NIOS result. If TOC Board marked with (*Other) is selected then the Result should be available on the Concerned Board Website or Learner has to submit result verification letter from Concerned Board as per NIOS norms.
NOTE: The learner is not required to send/submit the hard copy of the form and the documents but it is mandatory to upload the required documents online. If required by NIOS management or if any other discrepancy is found in the submitted online application form/documents, the learner shall be required to submit the printed application form along with the documents and photograph. This requirement will be communicated to him/her through email and SMS.
Advantages of Selecting NIOS for Your Secondary and Higher Secondary Education:
- It gives you the opportunity to take the exams when you think you are prepared and completely ready for it.
- Has fixed schedule and timing for the examinations.
- Since you are the one choosing the date of the exams as per you preference the chances of the failures are pretty low.
- You will get the results of the examination instantly in next month.
- For every candidate a unique question paper is prepared so the chances of misconducts and malpractices are almost none.
What Is National Institute of Open Schooling System (NIOS)?
- It’s the biggest open schooling facility in the world
- It also offers distant learning opportunities through NIOS on demand admission i.e. you do not need to go to college or attend lectures.
- Aside from the normal improvement examination; if there is a student who wishes to study for 12th standard but can’t because of some reasons; NIOS provides an opportunity where they can go to NIOS 12th admission standard online (and NIOS 10th admission too). For this, there are public examinations in NIOS that are conducted two times a year.
- At NIOS the students who chose to self-study are provided with self- instructional print materials.
- NIOS also works on the on demand examination system, which assists to students to take the improvement exams as per their preparation and wish. For this they need to fill the NIOS on demand examination form. These exams are conducted each month.
Validity of Admission in Nios Board
A learner’s admission is valid for five years. For Public Examination at the Secondary and the Senior Secondary level, a learner may take nine or fewer chances to successfully complete the course during the validity period of admission.
Any information contacts us……..
Mr. Santosh kumar
Growth Education points
(NIOS Csc Center)
Admission Helpline No: 18001809393
More info.. 9582489391,7992278944
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org