Nios Solved Assignment-Social Science (213) English Medium 2021-22www.growtheducationpoints.com
Nios Solved Assignment-Social Science (213) English Medium 2021-22
We provide Nios Solved Assignment-Social Science (213) English Medium 2021-22. India’s 1st Online Platform which provides you all Solved Assignments by NIOS at lowest price. We are expert in Assignment writing. We are selling all types of Nios help book & solved assignment with project work. Visit my Website: www.growtheducationpoints.com
Download Online NIOS Solved Assignment 100% quality Assured Answer with Project Work (Included Question 6) E-Copy. Latest Assignment for April exam 2022, Assignment File download link will appear after payment instantly, also a download link will be delivered to your entered mail- id during payment process with purchase invoice.(Please typed email-id correctly).
Mr.Santosh Kumar Offering Online Nios Solved Assignment | Nios Solved Assignment for April-October examination. Nios Solved Assignment 2021-22 for class 10th & 12th All subject with Project Work (Including Question No.6) E-Copy PDF file. This is a computer type. This is Automatically Downloaded Assignment after payment successfully. For Enquiry call us – 09716138286 or join whatsapp.
Last Date of Nios Assignment submission:
For April/March Examination – 31st January 2022 For October/November Examination – 31st July 2022 These assignments are for those students who will participate in the Exam in April 2022 and October 2022. You can download assignment directly from my website. First visit our website: www.growtheducationpoints.com
- This Nios Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) is Only valid for 2021-22 Academic Session.
- which is Applicable for March/April & October/November 2022 Examination.
- Best Answer in PDF Format of NIOS TMA.
- Assignments are prepared by well experienced and talented Mentor.
- Answers are available in both English or Hindi Medium.
- We guide you to prepare good assignment file.
- All Assignments are in Computerized and printable format.
- After payment instantly downloaded from dashboard or Email.
We have TMA solutions for all subjects of 12th and 10th grade. Nios Tutor Marked Assignment TMA – 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover the remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners, who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination. Therefore, the students should take the NIOS solved assignment work seriously as it will also help them in securing good marks in a total.
How to Buy Offline NIOS Assignments :
- Send Your Subject Name & Codes , Medium, Student Name
& Address on My whatsapp-9582489391
- We will send you the price details and payment method.
- After payment we will send you soft copy by email or whatsApp.
- We will send the hard copy of your handwritten assignment by speed post or private courier.
How to Make NIOS Assignment File :
- Use only one sided lined project paper page.
- do not write in white blank page . avoid it
- use only black and blue ball point pen
- write the answer clearly that will appear good in the sight of teacher.
- Avoid zig-zag writing.
- Must compile First alluring page (i.e. colorful and attractive)
- Use sticher device (which helps Not blow your page)
Useful Information for Nios Students:
If you are looking for Nios Admission Help, Nios solved Assignment & Ignou solved Assignment, . Nios practical pdf. Nios Guide books, Nios Sample paper books, Nios Top-20+ guide books and Ignou guide books. All these are available in Guide Books in our website in very nominal charge. You can also order “The Open publication book” for every subject from this website.
For any assistance you can consult our faculty member, by physically in our office or Call on our Number in our office time. (Our Contact Time – 9:00 AM to 6: PM)
You can also order a handwritten Nios assignment file : Order Now
For any Query Call or SMS us…
Mr. Santosh kumar
Growth Education points
Contact No- 09582489391, 09716138286
Visit my Blogs : http://assignment.growtheducationpoints.com/