Nios Solved Assignment ENGLISH (302) Handwritten Soft copy 2023-24www.growtheducationpoints.com
Nios Solved Assignment ENGLISH (302) Handwritten Soft copy 2023-24
We Provide A-1 Quality of Nios Solved Assignment ENGLISH (302) Handwritten Soft copy 2023-24. Nios Solved Assignment 2023-24 Latest session for 10th and 12th class fully solved with project work. Latest Nios solved Handwritten Scanned copy assignment 20234 for April exam (soft copy & Hard copy). Based on New Syllabus and Question Pattern with Answers. You can get it within 2 minutes anywhere in the World. Contact us For Best Assignment answer– 9582489391, 9716138286 (Whatsapp) Also Download From my web : https://www.growtheducationpoints.com/
अगर आपको NIOS Board से 10th या 12th में Admission लेना हो तो आप हमसे Admission करवा सकते हैं I आपके Admission लेने से Exam होने तक आपको पूरी तरह से Guidance किया जायेगा और आपकी Help की जाएगी. Admission लेने के लिए आप हमसे Contact कर सकते हैं- 9582489391, 9716138286 or Whatsapp
Nios Assignment file to whom to submit |Nios असाइनमेंट फाइल किसे सबमिट करनी है।
All NIOS students who will appear in class 10th and 12th examination held in March/April can find NIOS Tutor Marks Assignment NIOS TMA online or offline. To facilitate the learners to deposit the examination fee for April examination 2024 by 10th January and submit NIOS assignment file before 31st January 2024.
You can get it anywhere in the world within 5 minutes. Nios Solved TMA is available with complete answers along with project work based on the new syllabus and question pattern. Call : 09582489391, 9716138286 or WhatsApp
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an educational organisation which imparts education through Open and Distance Learning Mode and also conducts examinations for grant of certificates upto pre-degree level atpar with other National Boards viz. the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) and Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE).
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) and CSC SPV joined hands to make CSCs as NIOS Facilitation Centers. Under this partnership, CSCs can promote the Open Schooling in rural India, register students, pay registration and examination fee, know the status of admission, and results.
Nios Key Features
- NIOS is an Open School to cater the need of heterogeneous group of learners.
- Provide an opportunity to school dropouts to complete their education up to Class 12.
- No need to travel miles and go to schools.
- Study at home and continue job.
- Anyone above 14 years can get admission under Open Schooling.
- NIOS Certificate is accepted by all the Universities and Colleges for continuing higher education.
Stream 1: Online admission for secondary or senior secondary courses for all learners who want to take all paper.
Stream 2: Secondary or senior secondary failed student who can take maximum 4 papers in this stream.
Secondary Courses (10th Class)
- The minimum age for taking admission in secondary course is 14 years.
- A learner who self-certifies that “I have studied adequately to be able to pursue the secondary course” is also eligible for admission to the secondary course.
- SLC/TC Certificate (VIII Class)
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
Senior Secondary Courses (12th Class)
- Minimum age for taking admission in the secondary course is 15 years.
- In order to take admission in the senior secondary course, the learner must have passed the secondary course from a recognised board.
- 10th class Marksheet
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
Those who want to take admission in 10th or 12th class contact us : 09582489391, 9716138286
We also provide NIOS board Solved assignment , model paper or sample paper support for class 10th and 12th.
Delivery: Solved Assignments will be sent to your email id or WhatsApp Address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand. [Click Here ]
Please contact us for any enquiry- 24×7 hours
New Delhi| Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Jharakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT ODISHA TAMILNADU KERELA ANDHRA PRADESH and other state