NIOS MATHEMATICS-211 Tutor Marked Assignment pdf filegrowth education points
Nios mathematics-211 tutor marked assignment pdf
MATHEMATICS-211 Tutor Marked Assignment . Get 20 % Marks by Nios Assignment without given exam. Best opportunity for all Nios student who appear in April/OCTOBER exam. Submit assignment at study center before last date. We are also providing Nios Guide books, Nios Sample paper ,Guide book, Nios 10th class Guide book, Nios 12th class guide books .
- Answer any one of the following questions.
(A) By selling a shirt to a customer for Rs. 749 a shopkeeper earns a profit of 7%. Find the cost price of the shirt.
(B) A rectangular sheet of paper 44cm × 18cm is rolled along its length and a cylinder is formed. Find the volume of the cylinder. (See Lesson -21)
2. Answer any one out of the following questions.
(A) In the below given figure, O is the centre of a circle, find the value of x.(See Lesson-15)
(B) In figure, ∠ABC = 69° and ∠ABC = 31°] find ∠BDC.
3. Answer any one out of the following questions.
(A) The radius of two circles are 9cm and 12cm. Find the radius of a circle whose area is equal to the sum of the areas of these two circles.
(B) The area of a trapezium is 64 cm2. If its parallel sides are 10cm and 6cm, then find the distance between the parallel sides.
4. Answer any one of the following questions.
(A) In the below given figure, ‘O’ is the midpoint of AB and CD. Prove that AC = BD and AC || BD.
(B) In the figure above, P is the centroid of DEF, EH is perpendicualr to DE. If DH = 9cm.DG = 7.5 cm, EP = 8 cm, and DE = FE. Find the length of FH, EH, PH and the perimeter of DEF.
5. Answer any one of the following questions.
(A) From an external point P two tangents PA and PB are drawn to the circle with centre O, prove that OP is the perpendicular bisector of AB.
(B) The angle of elevation of the top of a tower 30 m high from the foot of another tower in the same plane is 60°, and the angle of elevation of the top of the second tower from the foot of the first tower is 30°. Find the Distance between the two towers and also the height of the other tower.
(6) Prepare any one project out of the following projects given below.
(A) Conduct a survey of atleast 50 households from your locality/village, regarding popula-tion and family income.
- Present the data related to family members in tabular form mentioning frequencies.
- Calculate the average family size. How many families are above the average family size?
- Draw the Bar graph for top 10 earning families.
(B) Observe a cricket match to be held in the current year. Prepare a project report indicating comparison of performances of the two teams with respect to :
- data of individual scores.
- team-wise average score.
- run rate of individual batsman who did batting.
- run rate of individual bowler who did bowling.
- draw a bar graph displaying the 5 top scoring batsman of the winning team.
We are providing Nios-iGNOU solved Assignment 10th,12th, B.A,B.COM,M.A,M.COM ETC, fully solved with project work Latest assignment for April/OCT. exam (soft copy & Hard copy).Based on New Syllabus and Question Pattern with Answers. You can get it within 5 minutes anywhere in the World.
Subject Name/ subject code, Medium, class, email id or WhatsApp No. Send me by sms or email or whatsapp (My contact No-9582489391, 7992278944)