Nios Economics (214) Tutor Marked Assignment 2021-22 pdfwww.growtheducationpoints.com
Nios Economics (214) Tutor Marked Assignment 2021-22 pdf
Get Answer sheet Economics (214) Tutor Marked Assignment 2021-22 pdf file Click Here
1. Answer any one of the following questions in about 40-60 words.
(a) “Economics is a science of scarcity and choice”. Explain.
(b) Illustrate the difference between economic and non-economic with examples.
2. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
- An economy is a framework where all economic activities are carried out. Explain how?
- Distinguish between labour intensive technology and capital intensive technology.
3.Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
- Do you agree that if the scarce resources are not utilized fully, it is wastage of resources? Comment.
- Goods and services play an important role in an economy. Explain.
4. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
- How does positive economics differ from normative economics? Explain with illustrations.
- Sahil wants to become an entrepreneur. What functions does he need to perform as an entrepreneur?
5.Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
- State and explain the law of demand with the help of a hypothetical numerical example/
- Explain the central problem of an economy with the help of an example.
6.Prepare any one project out of the following projects given below.
- Make a list of consumer and producer goods and try to explain how consumer goods
differ from producer goods on the basis of usage
- Calculate marginal product and average product with the help of the following table.
Growth Education Points
Mr. Santosh Kumar
Ph :- 9582489391, 9716138286 (Join WhatsAap)
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for choosing G.E.P solved Assignment .We are a group of professional willing to help professional students,
We are also provided NIOS Admission & Assignment support, Ignou Assignment, NIOS Practical file, Nios reference book & Full books Guide
Leave a Reply