Nios 12th class assignment solved

NIOS ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION FOR 10TH CLASS CONTACT US -9582489391

NIOS ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION FOR 10TH CLASS CONTACT US 

NIOS ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION for 10th and 12th class 2021-22 All subject with Project Work (Including Question 6)E Copy PDF file.ti is computerized typing Assignment. 

ORDER NIOS HANDWRITTEN SOLVED ASSIGNMENT

We are providing Nios solved tma 2021-22 (Nios Tutor marked Assignment) of Nios Open board. Dear all Nios students if you need a NIOS Solved TMA Question with Answer sheet please call me or whatsaap me.  -9582489391 or join whatsapp.

Salient Features: 

·    This Nios Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) is Only valid for 2021-22 Academic Session.

·    which is Applicable for March/April & October/November 2022 Examination.

·    Best Answer in PDF Format of NIOS TMA.

·    Assignments are prepared by well experienced and talented Mentor.

·    Answers are available in both English or Hindi Medium.

·    We guide you to prepare good assignment file.

·    All Assignments are in Computerized and printable format.

·    After payment instantly downloaded from dashboard or Email.


India’s 1st Online Platform which provides you all Solved Assignments by NIOS at lowest price. We are expert in Assignment writing. We are selling all types of Nios help book & solved assignment with project work. Visit my

Price Details:

Nios solved Assignment 10th class Rs.150/ subjects - (soft copy) 

Nios solved Assignment 12th class (soft copy)- Rs.150/subjects

Nios solved Assignment {with Question-6} (Hard copy) 
for 10th & 12th class - Rs.300/subjects

 Important Information :

Dear all students who appear for the exam for March –April 2020 submit Assignment and get 20% weightage of theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers the remaining 80% of the weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is declared on the basis of Public Examination.

 If a learner does not submit TMA before examination will he/she be allowed to appear in examination?

Ans. Yes. The learner will be allowed to appear in the examination. However, it will put the learner at a disadvantageous position. He/She will get zero marks in TMA. Hence, it is advisable to submit TMA. It is an important part of Examination for 10th & 12th class.

We are a group of professionals willing to help Professional/ Academic students, 
who generally fight with time to prepare for further studies.
We also provide Nios Guide books, practical file, Nios solved Assignment- (soft copy)/Hard copy, Admission help etc.

GROWTH EDUCATION POINTS

Mr.santosh Kumar

Helpline No – 07992278944 (24*7 helpline)

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


error: Content is protected !!