Nios solved Assignments 2018-19 And Nios Guide books -All India

Nios solved Assignments 2018-19 And Nios Guide books -All India

Nios solved Assignments 2018-19 And Nios Guide books -All India

We are also provided Admission Support for 10th,12th, B.A, B.com, M.A,  M.com etc & Examination Support like Sample Papers of NIOS board for (10th and 12th Class) students.

You Can Get it Within 3 Minuit Anywhere in the World (e-copy) by email

Ignou – Rs. 100/- Subject for Assignment (e-copy IGNOU)

Nios Assignment – Rs. 300/- Subject for Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (Hard copy NIOS)

Nios Assignment – Rs. 150/- Subject for Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (e-copy NIOS)

Note – Guide (Open Publication) (NIOS Board), Important question/Expected question with Solution)for preparation of examination, 10th & 12th class students only for NIOS Student.

MOST IMPORTANT

From the session 2015-16, 20% weight age of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weight age of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.

We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.

Delivery: Solved Assignments will be send to your email id or address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand…

Please get in touch with us for order/help/assistance call us

Mob. +91-9582489391(also available on Whats App)

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


%d bloggers like this: