NIOS ADMISSION OPEN FOR APRIL EXAM 2022 | APPLY NOWgrowth education points
NIOS ADMISSION OPEN FOR APRIL EXAM 2022 | APPLY NOW
NIOS ADMISSION OPEN for 2021-22. National Institute of Open School formerly known as National Open School is an autonomous body under the Union Government of India. It was established in 1989 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. NIOS is the largest open schooling system in the world.
It is a national board that provides mainly distance education, regular education to all the rural and urban areas along with vocational education. It administers an examination for secondary i.e. 10th and higher secondary i.e. class 12th.
National Institute of Open Schooling has started NIOS 10th, 12th admissions 2022 for April exams. The last date for NIOS 10th and 12th admission 2022 is July 31, 2021, without any late fee. However, students can apply for NIOS admission 2021-22 until September 15 with late fee charges. Class 8th passed students who have completed 14 years of age can apply for NIOS 10th admission 2021 – 2022 and class 10th passed can apply for NIOS 12th admission 2021. To complete the NIOS admission 2021 process, students will have to pay the requisite NIOS admission 2021 fee and upload the required documents. After this, students will be able to track their NIOS 2021 admission status using the reference number generated during NIOS registration 2021.
NIOS April 2022 Admission Dates for Block 1
|NIOS admission with normal fee||April 1 to July 31, 2021|
|Admission with late fee of Rs. 200||August 1-15, 2021|
|With late fee of Rs. 400||August 16-31, 2021|
|With late fee of Rs 700||September 1-15, 2021|
|Exam dates||March/April 2022|
NIOS Admission- Documents
- Recent Passport size color Photograph of the candidate.
- A valid identity proof (such as Aadhaar Card or Ration card or Passport etc.)
- Signature (preferably in Black Ink)
- Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Birth Certificate or Aadhaar Card with the date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yy format etc.)
- Class 8th mark sheet or Self Certificate for admission to the secondary course). Class 10th mark sheet for the senior secondary course.
- A valid Residence proof (such as Aadhaar Card with complete address printed on it, / Water Bill/Electricity Bill/ Ration Card/ valid Passport /Voter ID/ Indian Passport/Statement of Operational Bank Account/Appointment Letter from the Employer on Printed Letter Head, if living in rented accommodation – copy of any proof of permanent address along with present Rented Agreement)
- Caste/ Social Category Certificate (if a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC social category).
- Ex-serviceman Certificate (if the candidate is an Ex-serviceman)
- Disability Certificate (in of disability)
- NIOS Admission Some Important Instructions
- Application forms for Block I and II are currently available.
- Applicants have to apply only through online mode as no offline forms or another medium is available.
- Admission forms submitted without any supportive documents will not be accepted.
- There is no need to submit the hard copy application fee.
- Candidates are advised to provide only genuine information in the form and should also upload authentic documents. In case of any discrepancy in the information provided, conducting authority shall cancel the admission of the learners.
- NIOS normally confirms the admission by issuing identity cards to the learners. Learners are advised to check all the information in the ID card. Any discrepancy in it must be brought to the notice of concerned NIOS regional office.
- You can check your NIOS board result here.
We try to solve most academic problem of NIOS learners i.e. change of subject, on demand examination registration, study material queries etc.
Growth Education Points (CSC Center)
Contacts – 9716138286 (join Whatsaap)
Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Jharkhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH||