NIOS SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 10th CLASS : English Medium

NIOS Solved Assignments 2019-20 For April Exam

 10th Class Solved English Medium  Latest TMA

For Any Enquiries Call : +91 95824 89391 : For Hindi Medium – Click Here

You can also Pay Via  : 9582489391

 

Subject Name

  (Code)

Price

Download

   PDF

Hindi

(201)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
English

(202)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Sanskrit

(209)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Mathematics

(211)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Science & Technology

(212)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Social Science

(213)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Economics

(214)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Business Studies

(215)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW 
Home Science

(216)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Psychology

(222)

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Indian Culture & Heritage

(223)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Accountancy

(224)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Painting

(225)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW
Data Entry Operations

(229)

 

Rs.150 BUY NOW 

MOST IMPORTANT

Tutor Marked Assignment-  20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. These marks will be shown separately in the marks sheet along with the external examination paper. 

Submission of Assignments Last Date 2020 for April/October Examination 

April/May Examination –                                   31st January

October/November Examination    –             31st July

You have to submit TMA to the subject teacher at your Study Centre (AI) at given date.If last date so specified happens to be a public holiday/Saturday/Sunday, the next working day will automatically be treated as last date for the purpose.

 

Regards 

Mr. Santosh kumar

Contacts Us– 7992278944 or join WhatsApp

 

%d bloggers like this: